Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Calender 2010 - Dec 1 [Updated]

It's this time of the year again and luckily I'm less busy than the past few months. So I try to do an Advent calender again. Most of it will be color guessing again (not all of it, though).

How the color guessing works: I post an image with one area completely desaturated or modified otherwise. Underneath there are several color propositions for the desaturated area. If you think you know the correct color, write a comment with the letter corresponding to the picture you think is correct. Of course you could always guess, it’s multiple choice after all. I will withhold comments for at least the day after, so that you don’t see what other people already have guessed. As long as you don't see any comments on a post you can still answer, even if the next one is already up.

Later I will also post the original image. There might also be additional questions like trivia or one or two "normal" posts inbetween.

If I get three answers I will continue, else I will stop posting those images.

I'm putting together a list of participants just for fun to see who got the most answers right. 

December 1: what color do you think Baloo is in this beautiful preliminary color sketch?


modified image (Baloo desaturated)
A

B
C

D
 The solution is B
I've taken this sketch from Pierre Lambert's gorgeous book Le Livre De La Jungle
Unfortunately, there is no artist credited.

4 comments:

touet said...

b?

Shannon Crissey said...

Glad to see your doing this again! It was a fun exercise last year, let's see if I've improved since then!
I'm going to go with D.

Daniel said...

D?

B. Smith said...

D. Definitely D.